Happy Monday everyone!
I feel today is the last possible day we’re having to spend without a routine before the craziness of school drop offs and pick ups begin! On top of that I’ve got a huge work deadline tomorrow. So today we play what we haven’t played these past two weeks! Maybe some Jenga and Guess Who!🤓. (Come on! How exciting is this?!)
Over the weekend I got the most gorgeous arrangement of home decor items from Carrie at @burlap_bundles!
I know I’ve talked about this mama owned business once or twice. So dear to my ❤️ because she just takes so much pride in finding the cutest items for your home and obvi packages them flawlessly and so thoughtfully! I never thought last months bundle could be topped but oh mine she showed off with this one! I have already placed everything around my house and I all fits so well with my decor! The coolest thing about this bundle (and any for that matter) is that it will go with any decor and style!.
What did I get in my bundle?
1. Ivory and nude basket with leather touches – hello fiddle leaf plant or toy storage! That’s going in my dining room!
2. Succulent plant in ceramic planter, with metal holder. Need I say more?!
3. Wooden deco ball. So cute!
4. “Weekend state of mind” pink ceramic mug. She had me at pink mug!
5. Pumpkin Spice candle. Ummm yeees!
6. Designer notebooks, magnetic note pad and magnet. Sooo adorable!
7. Pillow case. In gray. Gorgeous and it fits so well with my gray walled house!
8. Pillow insert. Say whaaat!!
9. “Live wild and free” door knob banner. Well that’s already hanging from Tinsley’s door haha 😆
10. Statement wooden canvas. Looove the saying! I placed it in the boys room and have them read it to me daily!
There you have it! I am obsessed over this months bundle and feel every mama or anyone who has and wants beautiful pieces to compliment it, needs to check this beautiful boutique! So do yourself a favor and check out her website! I guarantee you’ll fall in love! If you want a direct link to this month’s bundle, click here! She also hosts DIY Friday’s which are now my favorite stories to watch on instagram. Last week she schooled us all on window treatments on a budget! I was mind blown!🤯❤️
Here’s a snippet of last month’s bundle which I fell head over heels over!
Obviously all went to Tinsley’s room!
I now get my monthly decor fix without leaving my house! Thanks to BB! Now,
If I could find a bundle full of coffee pods to last me the month, I’d be in heaven!🤣☕️ on my third cup o joe! Anyone else?!
Til next time friends!